Through the Get There Faster program, the Northwest Florida Military Outreach Collaboration, which includes CareerSource Escarosa, CareerSource Okaloosa Walton, CareerSource Chipola and CareerSource Gulf Coast, provides a regional approach to employment and training services for veterans, transitioning military and eligible military spouses throughout the twelve counties that comprise Northwest Florida. We proudly support the men and women who served our country, particularly at one of the following installations: NAS Pensacola, Whiting Field, Eglin AFB, Hurlburt Field, 7th Special Forces, NAVSEA, NSA Panama City and Tyndall AFB.
Employment and training services include:
- Career counseling including career assessments, career exploration and understanding local, regional and statewide labor market information
- Employment readiness services including resume development, access to professional attire, interviewing skills and mock interviews
- Referrals to community organizations that assist veterans with issues such as homelessness, domestic violence, temporary shelter, food, transportation, and utilities
- Scholarships up to $6000 for industry-recognized, in-demand education and training programs
- Access to employers offering On the Job Training (OJT) and other work- based learning opportunities
Please reach out to our Veterans Navigator for more information and to get started!